AreaScanIR AreaScanIR youtube twitter AIT Scan Stockton Infrared

Order Imagery

If we do not have an area archived that you want roof infrared on, your company can hire us to fly that area. AreaScanIR™ thermographers fly over wide areas that have high concentrations of roofs and take thermal infrared and visible light imagery. The images are then post-processed into single image mosaics.

Roofing contractors and roof consultants can purchase imagery of any area in the US and select the resolution which best suits their purposes.

Click here to view some sample imagery.





Order Imagery Prices are based upon:

Deliverables

The imagery is ortho-rectified and delivered by downloading from our secure FTP site.

Terms of Payment

25% prior to flight, remaining 75% prior to delivery of the product.

Your marketing department could be flying high today! Call 800-248-SCAN or fill in this inquiry form and we will contact you right away!